Eating Disorders are a devastating illness requiring families to play a critical role in ensuring the person with the illness can recover and return to normal lives. In order for us to provide, and advocate for, better support and resources for families in need, we need funds. All funds raised go directly into our services and advocacy as we are a totally volunteer run organisation. Please give generously to this worthy and much needed cause.
Recent EDFA BLOG Posts
- Historic moment for eating disorders in Australia
- Press release from the Honourable Greg Hunt Australian Federal Minister for Health
- Loves knows no boundaries in recovery by June Alexander and Holly Curtis
- The Academy For Eating Disorders World Eating Disorder Healthcare Rights
- Eating Disorder Diary Writer, June Alexander, Narative Work shops in Perth Western Australia