Welcome to the Eating Disorders Families Australia’s Individual Membership application page. Please fill in the form below and when completed click the subscribe button.
Eating Disorders Families Australia (EDFA) individual membership eligibility:
Members must be a person; caring for someone with an eating disorder, has previously cared for someone who had an eating disorder, is a relative of someone who has or has had an eating disorder, an organisation whose primary purpose is to support families and carers of those with an eating disorder or a person whom the directors consider, has an interest in supporting families and carers of those with an eating disorder.
Please ensure that in the Skills and Capabilities section of the EDFA membership application form, you describe your elibility for membership and the relationship you have with the person with the eating disorder.
Recent EDFA BLOG Posts
- Historic moment for eating disorders in Australia
- Press release from the Honourable Greg Hunt Australian Federal Minister for Health
- Loves knows no boundaries in recovery by June Alexander and Holly Curtis
- The Academy For Eating Disorders World Eating Disorder Healthcare Rights
- Eating Disorder Diary Writer, June Alexander, Narative Work shops in Perth Western Australia