The Eating Disorders Association Inc (QLD)
The Eating Disorders Association Inc (Qld)is a community based not-for-profit organisation. We provide eating disorder information and referral, individual and family counselling, group support, peer support, education and skills based training to carers of those living with an eating disorder.
We can offer assistance with your concerns regarding a loved one exhibiting signs of an eating disorder or talk you through treatment and referral options. EDA counsellors are available for individual and family counselling (face to face or on the phone). We are also able to link you in with appropriate resources, education, training and support groups.
The EDA has qualified staff who can assist you in supporting your loved one. Please call us with any concerns you may have.
Recent EDFA BLOG Posts
- Historic moment for eating disorders in Australia
- Press release from the Honourable Greg Hunt Australian Federal Minister for Health
- Loves knows no boundaries in recovery by June Alexander and Holly Curtis
- The Academy For Eating Disorders World Eating Disorder Healthcare Rights
- Eating Disorder Diary Writer, June Alexander, Narative Work shops in Perth Western Australia