EDFA Mission Statement
Our Mission: To facilitate and advocate for families and carers to ensure they are supported and, equipped and acknowledged as a central part of optimising the recovery process for the person with the eating disorder.
This mission statement was among the early and important tasks at the first EDFA strategic planning meeting. It took a lot of time, effort and several versions to arrive at these 33 simple words to guide the EDFA board into the future and tell all who read it what EDFA will be working to achieve
Follow the link below to our strategy page to read how the EDFA board will endeavour to fulfil this mission.
Recent EDFA BLOG Posts
- Historic moment for eating disorders in Australia
- Press release from the Honourable Greg Hunt Australian Federal Minister for Health
- Loves knows no boundaries in recovery by June Alexander and Holly Curtis
- The Academy For Eating Disorders World Eating Disorder Healthcare Rights
- Eating Disorder Diary Writer, June Alexander, Narative Work shops in Perth Western Australia